As we add new functionality it may become necessary to update the needed permissions of our IAM role. Below are the steps required to update:
- Navigate to the cloudformation stack: https://console.aws.amazon.com/cloudformation/home?region=us-east-1#/stacks
- Click on the reconfig-access stack
- Click the update button in the top right
- Select "Replace current template"
- Paste in the following s3 url: https://s3.amazonaws.com/reconfig.public.cloudformation.stacks/accountSetupStack.yml
- Leave the external ID the same and click "Next"
- Scroll to the bottom and accept the cloudformation warning "I acknowledge that AWS CloudFormation might create IAM resources with custom names."
- Click "Update stack"
Your stack should now be updating and will soon be ready to use the latest reconfig features.